Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Update. 4-16-2013

Things are going slow. My car is taking longer than expected. I will have it again tomorrow though. 
I went out bee hunting more today. New woods, same result. Tomorrow, the Central Ohio Beekeepers Association(COBA) will have a meeting and I will be attending. I will hopefully get some advice on catching a swarm from the experts. I put the whole hive box back together today. The boards have warped a bit since I built it so it will be hard to work with. I think that means more angry bees and stings, but I will deal with it. 
I also mowed the lawn for the first time this year. I am  a supporter of food not lawns, but its not my yard. I used the grass clippings to mulch my garlic bed. That bed has been having a hard time staying wet in the spring warmth. This will help that some. 
I will have a full report on the COBA meeting tomorrow. And hopefully good news about bees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment