Saturday, April 13, 2013

State of the Garden.

Didn't do a lot for the garden today. Got some coaching in earlier. Then I did some odd jobs for my neighbor, to make some pocket money. Maybe, I will spend it at a Farmers Market this week. It will help me do some research.
I hung out with my sister earlier. We went to visit my garden. My radish plants are setteling into their new home. I still see no sign of the wild flowers or sunflowers. The carrot bits I pulled from the compost are also coming along. Everything is looking good. The water still isn't turned on, but I can only ask for so much.
My bee hive has the base coat, tomorrow morning I want to start stenciling some stuff on. I am worried that my desk worms are not gonna make it. Last night I added some sweet potato skin and I think there were pesticides on  them.

Bee Hive Base Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment