Monday, April 22, 2013

469 Pageviews and finishing my fence!

Wow. The pageviews on this blog just matched the pageviews on my other blog. Please Don't go look for my other blog cause it will bump up its pageviews and this cycle will never end. I want to thank everyone who is reading this. You rule and I am sorry for my spelling and grammar.
Today, I did some solid work in my garden. I used the mulch/compost in the back of the community garden area to cover the bottom of the fence. I only had a 35 gallon plastic tub to carry the dirt. I had to load it up and carry it on my shoulder about 150 meters. It took 10 trips.
The water still isn't on but they said early this week, so soon. When the water is on I want to wash off my big tractor tire and plant in it. I have moon flowers, morning glories, and a third flower that is supposed to bloom in the afternoon that I can't remember. I am also gonna put a sundial in the middle of the tire and a clock face around the sides. I am so stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment