Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Busy as a Bee.

The water in my garden is still not on! Its been raining some, but I have things that are not making it. If they don't have it on by tomorrow, I am gonna do down to the community center and make heads roll. 
I spent some more time wandering the woods today looking for bees. Still nothing with that method. However, today I also went to a meeting of COBA. At the end of the talk during some Q&A I said "I am completely new here, new to bee keeping, but I want to catch a swarm. Can anyone help me? Or can I tag along and at least learn something?" There were several people interested in helping me and even a few who are willing to take me on swarm catching adventures. I gave them my information and when they get called, I will get called. 
I also learned about a few volunteer opportunity  with in the COBA organization. I am about to be busy as a bee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment