Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's been a long Couple of days.

I guess I should start with Friday. About 12:30 I called the city and asked if they had any idea when the garden would be open. A few weeks ago I asked them the same thing and they told me May 1. But Then they told me that it had opened a few days ago. As fast as I could I got my fense and drove to the hardwear store to get some posts. Then I hit the garden. After an hour or two I had set up all the posts and all the fence I could. I was still about 30 feet short. Last year, the permiter of my garden was 100 ft this year the two together is 120. I finished up about 5:30 and went to practice.
Yesterday morning, I went and got my tires off Moe's back porch and bought some more fence on the way back to the garden. I finished the fence and put the tires in place before I had to leave for another practice.
After class, I did project Dark River. I can't at this time disclose what that project was but let me inform you it took three and a half hours and was very hard and exhausting.
After I got home, I weeded the garlic bed and watered both that and my salad green bed.
Just this morning, I went back to my garden and placed some planks to walk on. I also went for a walk in the woods and found two more tires. Actually, I found three but only brought two to my garden. Then I came back to the house tried to remove some more of the salad greens from their egg cartons. Then put some more seeds in the ground in that cold frame.






Don't tell mom.


Fence is almost done. 


Tires


Tires in place. 








Hose hook


Fancy front door. 


Looks professional


Very professional. 


Garlic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment