Monday, April 15, 2013

Going on a Bee Hunt, Gonna Catch a Big One.

Today I bought some multicolored carrots at the grocery store. They had really big greens on them. I chopped off the tops and planted them in my garden. I have no idea if that is a way to get carrots to grow. But I will find out. I called three times but the water still isn't turned on down there. 
I spent the next two hours searching the woods for a swarm of bees. Sadly nothing yet. But I will keep up the search. When I was out I found tons of bumble bees. I also came across a hive of ground bees that I remember from last year. I saw a few individual  honey bees out doing the bee thing. But no swarms yet. I did find a 55 gallon drum in the river. There are two holes in it that are drilled on the side.  I don't know what I will do with it yet, but I will think of something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment