Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Its a short post on a long day.

I just finished a new recipe  I am calling it "Bulletproof RocketFuel." I will be using it this weekend. I am going to an event my friend is throwing called "Mini-Hell." He is a retired Navy Seal and he says this weekend will be like the first 24 hours of hell week at buds. We are gonna stay up all night doing crazy training and at the end go swimming in a cold lake. I mottled the recipe on Bullet Proof Coffee. Except instead of coffee I doubled the butter and added more coconut oil and junk.
 In the end it was...
3/4 of a stick of Kerry Gold Salted
1 stick of Regular Organic  Kroger Unsalted Butter
4 tbs virgin coconut oil
4 tbs of Now MCT oil. If this can't get me through this training nothing can!
Also today, My girlfriend ordered 1000 red wrigglers from Uncle Jim's Worm Farm. They should arrive middle of next week and the boys and I can build the worm bin on spring break. 
Its a short post on a long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment