Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Update 6-26-2013

I applied for my dream job today. I won't say much about it, but if it develops into anything I will let you know.
I just opened up my nice bee hive. Nothing exciting to report. I am still afraid to open the one that stung me on the face last time. I either want a bee hood or a better working smoker, before I get back in that hive. I just hope they don't swarm before then. 
I did some work for a neighbor in the last few days. This allowed me to get some MCT oil this morning. Therefore, I can make bulletproof coffee they way I want to again. 
I am about to leave for the farmers market I don't have enough money to get anything, but I want to do some job hunting there. 
Oh! and I almost forgot I have little tomatoes on one of my tomato plants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment