Sunday, June 2, 2013

Reaping What I Sow.

Yesterday, I painted my new hive boxes and I got a lot done in my garden. That wasn't the important part of yesterday though. 
After all the work in my garden I sat in my adirondack chair with some cider and just enjoyed looking at my garden. Everything in that space I made happen. I built the chair I was sitting in. I gathered the tires My plants were growing in. I planted those plants. I built that fence. It was a wonderful feeling of accomplishment. 








Those three tomato plants are volunteer tomatoes that I found on the edge of my garden yesterday. 


Those are the brandywine tomatoes that I was given about three weeks ago. They are really taking off.


Those two tomato plants were one plant. When I moved them in to this space the top broke off the longer one. I thought I would stick broken off bit in the ground just to see what happened. Three weeks later its still alive and looking pretty good if you ask me. 


I found a tick. Nothing's perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment