Friday, May 17, 2013

The Tool Maker

Yesterday, I started work on an irrigation system for my garden. As I said before, I had a hose with a whole in it. I laid that hose around my garden and added many more holes. Now it can water about 40% of my space with out me doing anything. Today, I went back to finish the job. Last week I pulled a hose from the trash. Today, I did the same method to that new/trash hose as I did my first one. I then attached the second hose to the first. Sadly the water pressure was not enough to make the second hose work. I think more than 150 feet of soaker hose is a bit much. I also found a hole near the beginning of the first hose that is way to big and just acts like a wild sprinkler. I need to tape that one and figure something else for the other 60% of the garden if the second hose won't work from the first.
Beyond that my plants are looking good. I may have found somewhere to get some more polls for my fence. Everything is watered.

No comments:

Post a Comment