Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What has being #Bulletproof done for your sense of purpose in life?

A question that popped up in my Facebook news feed this morning. Most of you know how I eat and live is consistent with "a paleo lifestyle". However, in several ways I adhere to the bulletproof diet and lifestyle as well. Over the past year as I have thought more critically about all the things that I consume. Not just the food I put in my body, but the information I expose myself to, the thoughts I have, the people I surround myself with, even the sun on my skin. As I think about these things more and more I use the approach of Bruce Lee "Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own." If a food or a person in my life is not something that makes me feel more awesome, Then it is removed. The result of this is that 99.9% of the time I feel great. I am happier than I have ever been, I am more productive, I am stronger, I even have better hair. 
The result of this effort is a knowledge that I can accomplish anything. There is nothing I can't do if I set my mind to it. I know that the next few years are going to be hard, possibly the hardest yet. I know that the life that I have ahead of me is going to be nothing like I have imagined or could have imagined a year ago. I know all this, and I say, let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment