Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Milestones.

Today I am reaching a couple of milestones in this blog and in life. I started this blog on my half birthday, March 17th, exactly 6 months ago. That also means its my birthday today, I am turning 25. Which is sort of a big one. This post will also be my 100th post published on this blog. Also, if I am luck, I will crest over 2500 page views today. I would really like that cause I am on a 25 theme today.
Yesterday, I spent a lot of time looking at some of the earlier entries in this blog. Trying to see where I had come from in just the last 6 months. Looking back I have achieved a lot. I am eating much more locally than I was then. I have a job, which was a much bigger task than I thought it would be at the time. I was in a class at Columbus State, when I started this blog. I am now finally at a mental place where I have started thinking about going back to school. 
Earlier last week I was starting to get really depressed about my birthday. I tend to do this a lot around my birthday every year, but this duldrom was worse. I was depressed because I am not where I would like to be as a 25 year old man. I am still living with my parents. I have been in school for 6 years with no degree to show for it. However, I think being able to look back over this blog yesterday and today have reinvigorated me. In just the last six months I have accomplished so much. I have become a bee keeper, I have had one successful season in my garden. I have learned a lot and grown a lot and that isn't going to stop. 
I now want to ask you my readers for a birthday present. I want you to share this blog with some one. I am still thinking of trying to hit that 2500 page views. I still need about 80 views to do it. I think its possible to get there by the end of the day, but I need your help!




No comments:

Post a Comment