Monday, September 16, 2013

A Great Plan!

I don't want to do this today. I have been saying for a week now, that though I would fail at my 25th year challenges today, I was going to attempt them. I think that was a younger man's notion. I think that If I were to attempt all those things today I would end up hurt. I think doing that would also result in my being distracted in the isolation tank tomorrow. If the point is not to feel anything in the tank and all I can feel so muscle soreness...
I still have today off from work. I can spend the day on other presuits. It's a wonderful idea to suddenly have nothing planned for myself today. I can't remember the last time I did that. Maybe I will garden, maybe I will go for a long walk, maybe I will spend the day with my girlfriend and her kids, maybe I will spend all day on youtube, or napping. I don't have plans and that is a great plan!

2 comments:

  1. This may not be the best post you have ever written but it's certainly the most enlightened.
    To me it sounds like the beginning of a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best post on here is defiantly the one "Project Dark River"

    ReplyDelete