Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ready for Any and Every Thing

Yesterday I woke up late. I had told my neighbor I would do some work for him starting at 8:30. It was 8:24. I felt terrible. On thursday night I was walking through my back yard barefoot when, I stepped on a bee. Since then my foot has been swollen up like I sprained it. Then friday morning when I was at the doctor's I had several warts frozen off. Including one on the sole of my other foot. In addition to that I had had a fitful night's sleep. I didn't end up getting down to my neighbor's house until 9:30. After some bullet proof coffee I was feeling less tired but still in pain. At 10:30 I was trimming some hedges and listening to "The Fat Burning Man Show" when I hear "Theodore"
Its Mr. Galupo my sensi from my dojo. I haven't been training with him for a while cause I can't afford it with out a job. They use the soccer field that my neighbor's house butts up on to run sprints. Also the neighbor who I am working for and Mr. G are old friends, my neighbor even used to lift at my dojo. So, My neighbor gives me a break so I can run with them. He even comes over him self to watch us run our sprints. 
I really miss training with those guys. I hope I can afford to get back in there soon. Surprisingly after the sprint work out my feet feel much better. Shortly after finishing, I get back to work on the hedges. 
Yesterday, I did a little more work on the rain barrel. It should be done soon. 
Also yesterday, I finally got back into my garden. It had been more than  week. The place is a jungle. I am going back there as soon as I finish this post to try to bring it under control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment