Thursday, August 15, 2013

Update 8-15-213

Today had a slow start. I got back into my garden today. There was a huge chunk taken out of the second tomato that was coming on my plants. I am pretty bummed about it. The Zinnas are blooming though so there is some justice in the world. I figured out that my butternut squash is not ready, the stems are still green. When they turn brown and shrival they are ready. I also saw a bunch of new squash showing up. I also got to cut off a bunch more dead heads from the sun flowers. I am going to seed them all around my garden next year. I want there to be so many that I have a wall of green and yellow all the way around my garden plot. 
ON an unrelated note I started doing "N-Back" memory training today. I will keep you updated on its progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment