Wednesday, August 14, 2013

High Performance

I just worked 12 hours at my new job. I did a double shift. They made me take an hour lunch break, but was hardly a break cause I had to walk the dog I am dog sitting and manage to feed myself. The thing is though, I feel fantastic. My energy was so high all day long. I started the day with two cups of bulletproof coffee. On my lunch I got two chipolete burritos. At some point in the second half of the double shit, one of my co-workers asked me "don't you wanna take a break? you have been working all day. Aren't you tired?"To which I said "No. I feel fantastic" I hadn't realized the extent of the 'Higher performance" I was getting from eating this way and treating my self the way I do. Even after I got off work I went to a near by bar and hung out for an hour. The house band was fantastic, they played "Rock Me Momma" almost as soon as I walked in. This was an exultant day. I love my new job. I am so pumped about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment