Wednesday, January 1, 2014

We'll Raise a Cup of Bulletproof Coffee and Kindness

January One 2014, 
First day of a new year. I am not one for resolutions. But I have a list of things I am going to try over the coming months.
First, I am going to be back in classes. I will be taking organic chemistry and trigonometry. Both are subjects I have studied before but not in over 5 years. I foresee some challenges in getting my mind functioning in that was again. I think I can do the classes. I am blocking a lot of time every week for studying. 
I am also working still. I will be working one or two shifts less than I was over the past several months. I would like to only be down one shift. I need the money from at least 4 shifts per week. 
There is also a good chance I will be working on a much larger project. I can't reveal what that is yet, but it will require a lot of my time weekly. A big part of that project will require getting in much better shape than I am now. I will need to adapt and level up. 
I also want to be better at staying on top of my gardening and blogging. In the coming months that means consistently sprouting and keeping my sprout garden from getting gross. In early spring it means starting this whole project over again. 
It's gonna be a good year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment